Monday, June 7, 2010

070610 0225---- PANIC ATTACK & PHOBIA

Listening to Damien Rice, "The Blower's Daughter".
I should probably be sleeping in this hour of the night but sleep eluded me.
Well, I have  a TEST tomorrow, to be exact, it's a RETAKE TEST.
What make it worse, is the subject that I loathe to the extreme,trust me,I'm not at all exaggerating.
CHEMISTRY just isn't my thing, never been my thing.
Looks like I have serious communication barrier with all the GREAT CHEMIST, no offence.
Have I prepared enough? Am I prepared? GOD KNOWS!!

P/S: to those reading this post, Damien Rice is an awesome singer, he touches people's heart with his amazing voice and guitar. Do hear some of his songs. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

blower's daughter! *thumbs up*
hey chill, i ad numb towards exams liao, so later u see my results u will faint, haha.. so means if u still noe how to be nervous, it's a good sign...
add oil~

yan said...

ah suet, haha..hopefully,haiz..thanks ya.. =D wish you luck in your result too,take care. Muaksss..

yan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.