Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ME

I think I have developed a weird, abnormal, unhealthy penchant for self-torturing.
I am kinda in a deep depression, I can't control my mood!!
And the worst part is I don't know what I'm unsatisfied of. I might know. Yea, I might.
But, it's not worthwhile scrambling my mind with this.
My mood is even worse than the weather. I am being extremely extremely exhausted.
Tired of this and that.
I feel like throwing tantrums, but I'm afraid that noone will buy that.
I am too nice to complain about all the imperfect in life.
I have all to cling on, that's enough I suppose.

*It's me being random, I don't know WTH is about, maybe just pms. Girls right?  =="*

2 comments:

aisyahrosli said...

same here.. =S
i truly understand what u feel.
we're on the same boat.

yan said...

We're not only in the same boat, we're in the same house too..haha xD We has the same syndrome..
anyway, cheer up mate =)