Wednesday, July 21, 2010

There's a someday

There's always a SOMEDAY......

A someday that I wish I can have a lust bite of Secret Recipe's cheese cake, indulging myself in the sweetness of it, tempting every each of my tastebuds.

A someday that I wish I were having high tea with my best friends in Starbucks, sipping hot espresso, gossiping about the happenings in life.

A someday that I wish to have movies..lots of movies, whatever movies, romance, horror, animation, action, comedy...

A someday that I wish to lay restlessly on the couch and read my favourite novel of the time, no matter how many times I have read it.

A someday that I wish to go for a jog, or perharps sweat in the gym,
day that I  just feel like burning the fats in  my body.

A someday that I don't want to get up from my cozy bed while the alarm rangs incessantly,
I will just play deaf until my housemates sceam like hell.

A someday that I don't feel like talking much, too lazy to even give a smile, a glommy day for me.
Well, just don't mess with me on that day.

A someday that I wish I were back home with a table of scrumptious mom-cooked food awaiting.
I miss them dearly.

A someday that I wish I can hang out with my old friends.
They have always been there for me, ups and downs.

A someday that I wish you can hug me so tightly that as if I am a precious that you can't afford to lost.
 I wish to hug you as if we will melt together.


SOMEDAYS just won't happen sometimes even if you wish earnestly. I guess they will come by surprise.
So, don't get frustrated over life, wait for your SOMEDAY, it will come sooner or later.

Have faith.

1 comment:

aisyahrosli said...

yes, there will always a someday~
=)