Sunday, April 25, 2010

trying to live in another way

I have never been a persistent type of person,and I always know that. I literally give up on everything that I could not reach, my studies, a chance for a new relationship...Every single thing that is just in front of me, I don't even care to reach out for it. Well, that's me. People always say that you will get what you want if you earn hard for it. Crap I said. Sometimes,things just won't go your way. Endure with it, that's what I did, and look now, I have become a don't-care-much person. I smile, I laugh, but deep inside, it's a well of sorrow.
I believe everyone is more or less good in faking because being your true self won't work in this world. Hypocrites we are. Fake a smile and everything will be better. However, I still believe everything will turn out just fine. I'm a strong believer, fight through all this depression and survive!! Being myself is the way.

5 comments:

Jef Wayne said...

first to comment! whoa nice post leh.

continue to battle through these hardships and you will see yourself shine in the end. all the best in everything you do sis. :D

yan said...

yo bro, haha..you are always the first. Changed my blog layout. sien till nothing to do @_@

Selena Gomez said...

u gtta wtch mre disney babe! ^_^

jinxiang said...

Finally you have updated your blog (^_^) I never thought you would bear so much sorrow deep inside your heart. There is a saying - luck happens when your effort meets opportunity. So, don't be so pessimistic la Tan Yan Yee, ha =)

yan said...

hmmm..who is this selena gomez?? TAN JEF WAYNE, you are suspicious.
jinxiang: thanks. haha..hope all goes well for you too^^